Releases with bangin sleeve artwork

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Ez, so I'm looking to get a few 12" sleeves framed and just wondered what are people's favorite releases in terms of the sleeve artwork?

Big ups

TIP022.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

in all seriousness though, i love the new kintaro eps artwork

R-5094802-1384351047-9594.jpeg

Nik's artwork for the Vision releases are usually spot-on, particularly the collab he did with Komatech for the Imperial EP (His other work's worth a gander - http://www.khomatech.com/?page=artwork&format=desktop&theme=light)

Quite like the artwork for Rawtekk's LP on Med School as well and Misanthrop's Greed of Gain cover. The artwork for Nickbee's Animal Rage EP is sick, but they didn't use it for the actual sleeve and put it on the label instead :(

Think Virus' artwork needs an honourable mention...
R-1049706-1198102013.jpeg

R-492396-1232896260.jpeg

R-765433-1232896876.jpeg

R-586762-1140644393.jpeg

Next level shit! :lol:

most stuff by sig vicious is awesome . check Horizons releases. Eveson does great artwork as well

favorite dnb-related artwork for me has been the handful of sleeves Jon Black/Magnet did for Metalheadz from '96-'99 (roughly METH 023 through 036)

yeah definitely vision and virus is worth a shout aswell (if you're into that kinda stuff)

also +1 on the new kintaro ep artwork, i think calibre - spill looks mad aswell (the extra single has similiar artwork i think)

also really like creator/happy 5, unofficial jah/outta endz, galactica/odyssey, gravitron ep, membrane/babylon, also some of horizons stuff

^^^ what he said, Space Cadets is the stand out for me. I also like some of the Med School stuff namely Rawtekk and Bop - the adventures of a curious pixel. I love the intricate hand draw. Stuff, not so keen on standard photoshop stuff

Can't believe somebody mentioned Virus in here.

A lot of Shogun art has been really great lately. The Spectrasoul album and singles as an entire project for example.

all space cadets artwork is incredible! i thought dispatch's transit 2 lp was really nice. all calibre's spill album had pretty cool artwork

Back
Top Bottom