Fresh LP

Fresh - Heavyweight

A bit patchy rmx

will post more when I think of them.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the following 12"s and Albums will be out:

Fresh LP

will post more when I think of them.

Not for a while mate, the Brookes Bros album (which isn't even finished yet) is scheduled for release on BBK before Fresh's album

Also I'm told there should be a sampler released before the Brookes Bros full album, which will be "Last Night" backed with something undecided as of yet, could be a few different things says Mr Dan Brookes

Still waiting for Act Like You Know / Sound In Motion promos from Nero yet!

So yeah, it's gonna be a while, but fear not, its gonna be sick :)

Brookes Bros album is gonna be huuuge as well, their music just makes you feel good everytime you hear it

Not for a while mate, the Brookes Bros album (which isn't even finished yet) is scheduled for release on BBK before Fresh's album

Also I'm told there should be a sampler released before the Brookes Bros full album, which will be "Last Night" backed with something undecided as of yet, could be a few different things says Mr Dan Brookes

Still waiting for Act Like You Know / Sound In Motion promos from Nero yet!

So yeah, it's gonna be a while, but fear not, its gonna be sick :)

Brookes Bros album is gonna be huuuge as well, their music just makes you feel good everytime you hear it

I've bought mine, getting it mid week next week :)

Fresh, Baron and Brookes Brothers albums due this year

Unlikely to see all three this year though.

Fresh, Baron and Brookes Brothers albums due this year

Unlikely to see all three this year though.

MIGHT get Fresh's before the end of the year, Brookes Bros is scheduled for September I think

I doubt we'll see Baron's until next year

heard it's never coming out. Sample issues and all that normal crap. Though Artisan VIP was never meant to be coming out...

Yeah they have said that for like 3 years now.

But I saw on Sub Focus' essential mix last week that it had been signed to Data (offshoot of Ministry of sound) so hmmm (yn).

I'd expect Heavyweight to come in the album alongside Timewarp VIP, X Project VIP, Talkbox and the other unreleased Fresh tunes

I'd expect Heavyweight to come in the album alongside Timewarp VIP, X Project VIP, Talkbox and the other unreleased Fresh tunes

Timewarp VIP? lol

I'm not sure Heavyweight will be on the album becuase that will be released under Breakbeat Kaos and Heavyweight is coming out on Digital Soundboy

Timewarp VIP? lol

I'm not sure Heavyweight will be on the album becuase that will be released under Breakbeat Kaos and Heavyweight is coming out on Digital Soundboy

Thats good, means it will probably come out sooner

And yeah I've been hearing a lot that Timewarp VIP will be on the album. Needless to say I dont rate that tune one bit

Thats good, means it will probably come out sooner

And yeah I've been hearing a lot that Timewarp VIP will be on the album. Needless to say I dont rate that tune one bit

Timewarp VIP on freshs album?

Surely on Sub Focus'...

Back
Top Bottom