Data - Vice
Spectrasoul - In profile
Logistics - Murderation
June Miller - Poison the Well
Audio - Power of fear
Rockwell - Underpass
Nymfo + Cern - Proton pack
Break - Isis
and the Subtitles 70 promo with sabre - global etc on it?????
been wanting all these tunes for time but havent heard nothing specially murderation that has been getting rinsed for months now

The track was only finished about 3 weeks ago, 4 months for a track to come out as part of a deluxe album package isnt shocking, its realistic

Spectrasoul - In profile apparently comming on the flip of cherry smoke on sgn:ltd soon
Break - Isis been out on promo a few weeks
and the Subtitles 70 promo with sabre - global etc on it????? been out on promo a few weeks

ye m8. so i gues a few wks? hu no's

Last edited:
been on dub too long. it's in that lenzmen gram agency podcast. i shit a brick when i heard it commin it. absolutly beautiful tune.

Originally Posted by youarecosmic View Post
Spectrasoul - In profile apparently comming on the flip of cherry smoke on sgn:ltd soon
and the Subtitles 70 promo with sabre - global etc on it????? been out on promo a few weeks

What site cause ive been checking chemical every day for months and isis and subtitles 70 are only forthcoming

Originally Posted by youarecosmic View Post

What site cause ive been checking chemical every day for months and isis and subtitles 70 are only forthcoming

think chemical have fucked up or didn't get any stock cos they both promod ages ago, full release of isis won't be far away but i wouldn't be surprised if subtitles 70 took a lot longer subtitles take the piss sometimes, full release of viperfish VIP only dropped the other week

Back
Top Bottom