Rekindled...

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
My love for FL Studio.

Got rid of the irritating (everything sounding nice) problem. Started to make some moody, dirty, bassliney, minimal, skid marks on the pants of underground music.

And if that wasn't enough...

I have cheese on fucking toast!

Anyone else have any recent achievments they would like to share with the group?

Yes, i got pussy last night cause I made a beautiful synth patch and played and sang for her... My missus was angry with me but she was calmed down by my sheer determination.

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Oh and I sped up my sampling process to the EMU at about 50 percent.

I yanked out a stonker of a bogey today...complete with 4 nasal hairs!

obama+rocket+man+fuck+yeah.jpg

I AM DRINKING THE MOTHERFUCKING DR PEPPER RIGHT NOW.

We are really being unproductive guys

I had a bangin shit about ten minutes ago! You know the one.........the one that comes out clean as a whistle, and makes your nipples go all hard!

On a side note, I'm happy you found your love for FL! I use it and love it! Maybe we should collab sometime!

I had a bangin shit about ten minutes ago! You know the one.........the one that comes out clean as a whistle, and makes your nipples go all hard!

On a side note, I'm happy you found your love for FL! I use it and love it! Maybe we should collab sometime!

Ahhh the Legendary 'Wonder wipe' always a joy! only beatable when combined with the 'phantom log'

Yes! Yes we should!

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:52 ----------

Ahhh the Legendary 'Wonder wipe' always a joy! only beatable when combined with the 'phantom log'

You speak a wonderous truth Sammy

Back
Top Bottom