Regression Media Mix Vol.1

beknoxx

7/11 7/11
VIP Junglist

gonna do three of these.....i got a little tipsy off some rum for this one but i think its pretty good.

EZ

No track list since all the tunes are on Regression Media you can just go to their bandcamp link below and find whatever you want.

Last edited:
love regression media and just checked volume 1. big, mate. very well executed. already downloaded the other parts. also glad that you gave "in another life" a full-lenght play at the very end. love that tune so much.

love regression media and just checked volume 1. big, mate. very well executed. already downloaded the other parts. also glad that you gave "in another life" a full-lenght play at the very end. love that tune so much.

thanks for the listen mang....1 and 3 are the better ones IMO. I prolly should have reworked 2 in hindsight but ehhh.

also u might like the water pipes mix I did on here it’s your style of tunes but no pressure.....also spoiler alert I bombed the last mix on it hahhaha. I didn’t realize it was that bad till I played it back yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom