Regal rmx

glenemy

Enemy is here
hi i have'nt been on here for a while so i thought id come back put a few tracks on here with the aim of feedback, it's a jump up style tune and any comments welcome and i will return the favour, thanks

heres the link to my myspace the track is called regal rmx a remix of one of my tunes.

http://www.myspace.com/glennenemy

sounds clinical to me, the bass is very basic, square? and the drums are wierd man. i dont like the track tbh

howeever work on your bass noise and drums and you should be fine,

your drums in Level up are much better, more like that!

level up is the one track on there i actually don't rate i here what your saying tho and thanks for the comments oh and no its not sqaure

Last edited:
that thing has to be either a square, an over driven/distorted sine (aka a square) or pulse (aka a square)

the levels are and a bit crazy mate. interesting intro percussion

didnt like the fill, the kick or the snare. cant feel the kick snare/snap is a little bit better than the kick though.

keep at it mate, its definitely different.

sounds clinical to me, the bass is very basic, square? and the drums are wierd man. i dont like the track tbh

howeever work on your bass noise and drums and you should be fine,

your drums in Level up are much better, more like that!

think i would be inclined to agree somewhat... production wise on the drums level up is the best, as well as composition.

I don't know how to say this next thing without being offensive, as it's not, it's constructive criticism, so here goes...

all your tracks seem to sound like my first tracks i made in FL, a little weak and confused... took me years and a good sample pack to get my drums propa, and now i'm using ableton i am doing what i want with my synths. So i would suggest listening to tunes you like, listening out for exactly how they are put together and trying to replicate that... but good effort so far!

you screamed your bass and melody together? :/ that scream has too much distortion man and therefore you got a pulse/square from your melody please trust me on this hehe

and square/pulse dont always sound amature, check out cyantific - pulse 101

its all about how you use it. Pulse Width / detune / modulation etc.

if you cant change something in your own track... something is wrong.

hope this helps

i only have reason 3 as it comes, i used to have some refills but my hard drive broke and i am getting some more and reason 4 with a modified rack soon tho

I was wrong sorry, the melody had a square wave form, and yes it does sound tacky

hehe thank gawd, i thought i was going crazy :D

yeh sweet;

reason 3 should be fine. and also, check out the breaks thread n start getting some of them, i hate it when hard drives die, all that work gone :(

peace

Back
Top Bottom