refund - luciduk (preview)

Sounds good, i'm totally digging what you are doing lately. very similar to the stuff i listen to on a daily basis. I would try the kick with more low end, for more impact and see how that sounds.

Nice fx'es and stuff to keep things interesting.

Good stuff! defo

only on headphones man, sounds good though, drums punch through nice, some fx sound a little out of place but overall top stuff :)

thanks guys!! Ive already changed alot of stuff since i uploaded it, this version has alot of problems and messy bits!! gonna complete it before reuploading tho!! safe safe.

Intro is really neat... missing one thing though imo. On 00:55, there needs to be a big Verbed Hit, something lush.

2:01 - something's got to happen there, Lead coming in or a Pad maybe.

Overall, there's too much empty space in the mix for me... lots of room in there for all kinds of things, PERC, Leads, Pads... more stuff!! : )

PERC is sounding really nice, KD & SD are punchin through nicely.

:soundsgoodsofar:

i love the kick n snare, really cuts thru the mix nicely...
it needs a bit of chord progression, or a synth to vary it a lil imo.
sound a tad repetitive atm, im guesin u might be goin for that style?

yeah, i mean i thought i switched up the bassline quite a few times (compared to my avarege) but im guessing they arent regular enough or soon enough to be noticed too well... erm, the dnb i listen to tends to be repetative but relies on sound quality, once thats there i dont mind listening to the same loop over and over.. Much appretiated constructive criticisms there tho boys, thanks for your input. I need to make it fuller and make somethings stand out more definatly.

finding it doesnt work at a low volume or on headphones, but if it was played at club volume, ud skank out, hopefully.. thats the kinda tune i wanted to make. But less of my excuses!! will reupload when complete, thanks again guys!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom