Reewiiind

Wellsy

VIP Junglist
Went to overload in Bristol on friday, any one else go? Was an allright night and this was my first pure jump up rave in a while, and there must had been at least 20 rewinds! arrggh I hate em with a passion! Getting nicely into a lil groove then reeerererreeeup on like every other song, i was going mental!

Anyone else share my passion for hating rewinds? oh yeah does anyone think jump ups getting abit old now as well?:rolleyes:

Yeh an also does anyone know what VIP means?

Anyone hate Mc's?

Anyone love pendulum?

What you think of Hazard?

:teeth:

cari at buchedda 'n beryglus ag 'ch yn arwain fynegiad acha naid i fyny

=
you like to live dangerously with your leading statement on jump up

In my humble opinion , a rewind is only for the best of the best freshest baddest tune which made you hit the ceiling with the energy its bassline relesaed , not an excuse for a fag break by the DJ, and all the people not putting in 2100% on th edancefloor to rumble onto the dacncefloor and take up the space, maybe I am just been selfish, and its just a bit of fun

Anyone hate Mc's?

Anyone love pendulum?

Sc0tty, those are interesting and insightful questions that I believe the scene has left unanswered for a number of years, with many dnbheads waiting with baited breath for a response from the people who run DNB such as General Levy and DJ Kitsap.

Sc0tty, those are interesting and insightful questions that I believe the scene has left unanswered for a number of years, with many dnbheads waiting with baited breath for a response from the people who run DNB such as General Levy and DJ Kitsap.

Don't forget the rise of goatstep. It plays an integral part in the development of drum and bass as we know it

Anyone hate Mc's?

Anyone love pendulum?

an also are slipmats important!lol
oh an look at these hard house pants!

=

Dont get me wrong, I love a lil bit of jump now and agen, but the djs ( friction, subfocus, mampi swift) just made the mixes extremely tedious, i must had heard about 4 different songs played several times..that might had been the drugs tho :p.

I don't mind rewinds, say like a max of four in a night, but when its every 10 mins and totally destroys your momentum it sucks.

kitsap is god altho hes producin under a new name!
Dub (C)
check the heavy heavy tunage!

Carling Academy mate

Saw Andy C & Pendulum on the Valve there a little while back. Felt so sorry for one of the DJs in the next room, everytime the door opened you could see him flinch because even his monitors in the booth were getting drowned out :p

You are right about the rewinds though, they can be annoying, I don't mind 2 or 3 in an hour set but any more than that starts getting a bit tedious.

cari at buchedda 'n beryglus ag 'ch yn arwain fynegiad acha naid i fyny

=

In my humble opinion , a rewind is only for the best of the best freshest baddest tune which made you hit the ceiling with the energy its bassline relesaed , not an excuse for a fag break by the DJ, and all the people not putting in 2100% on th edancefloor to rumble onto the dacncefloor and take up the space, maybe I am just been selfish, and its just a bit of fun

You know that mate

Back
Top Bottom