Reefleks - Hard To Find (WIP)

Love the pad but id stick the volume up on that in the first 32 sorta bring it in with a filter or something?...

you know i like this bassline and sound of bass in general.... please let me collab on this we can layer that shit up fuck aw cunts heads thats a bassline to be proud of, and drums sounding crisp my end a little bit change on the 16th thoguh as you always tell me :D

Seriously though i want sme involment with this melodic elements are in place so if your ok with it??? JERM mix ya?

The drums are alright, but they're really repetitive. The pads are almost inaudible. The b-line doesn't do a lot for me, something about it just sounds off.

Not a lot more I can say at this point tbh.

The drums are alright, but they're really repetitive. The pads are almost inaudible. The b-line doesn't do a lot for me, something about it just sounds off.

Not a lot more I can say at this point tbh.

that bline is getting layered up on 10 tracks dnt wory it will sound off in same way but thats what makes me like this... yes the pads are too low in volume.

yeah they are bit weird listening today sober... but i know what hes going for here and i reckon it a good start just need to look at the sounds. i definitely think he could be onto something.

can't remember what I did with the pad,and tbh I wasn't sure about the pad to start with but jus left it there coz I was concentreating on the bass at the time. i'll lose the pad. and im gona work on some variation for the drums.....the bassline however is just a concept just now coz im not sure how to get it sounding how I want, kinda goin for a deep metalheadz/lenzmen esque bassline which I think will work....also my monitors are absolute shit so I might take the project file into college an work on it there. could do a collab....MAYBE....lol

- - - Updated - - -

oh an cheers....id probably have forgotten I was settling for tht pad if u hadn't said sumin Apecat lol

Back
Top Bottom