Redundancy!!!

Mattix

Sub Focus anyone?
VIP Junglist
Anyone else had problems with this yet? I haven't been made redundant yet but my companies letting 3 of us go and theres only 8 on the team! NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My mate gets made redundant at the end of next week...

I'm not working full time atm (spending a year at uni then going back to my old job), but I found out 3 people got made redundant a month or so after i left for the year, and another guy (account manager) got sacked because his performance was shit, apparently because none of our existing customers had any money to spend with us :(

so no i'm kind of in limbo because i'm not sure how binding my contract is and i might not have a job for when i finish uni... damn credit crunch!

Im doing ok, but ive only got my job till january then im moving so we'll see. And im lucky, because im trained already and new staff take even more effort from the manager/owner.

Anyone else had problems with this yet? I haven't been made redundant yet but my companies letting 3 of us go and theres only 8 on the team! NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I've had it twice in one year!!! Bad times!!!

The next 2 years will get worse.

If i get made redundant then my contract end 31st December, so will be entering the new year jobless! How grand!

They are dropping a few at my place, luckily cos im so fucking shit hot at my job im safe as 'ouses

I know its bad times for most but from my point of view it gives the boss an excuse for getting rid of the deadwood

Back
Top Bottom