Redeye's new format

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
EZ people, Just checked it and it has changed big time, what are people thinking? also can you get your saved wish list before the site changed?

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Pap compared to the old / last style. Is there an option to change how you are viewing their products still? Was trying to find that this morning.

Also, I don't like the fact you have to hover over items to see if they are pre-order or not. I know there is an option that hides all the pre-order items.

Plus, un-highlighting Techno, House, Bass Music & Disco doesn't take out all those options so 'just' DnB tunes remain

Last edited:

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Pap compared to the old / last style. Is there an option to change how you are viewing their products still? Was trying to find that this morning

Also, I don't like the fact you have to hover over items to see if they are pre-order or not. I know there is an option that hides all the pre-order items
I haven't seen one yet mate, mine was old style this morning just checked it at lunch and looked fucking weird, going to take a bit of time getting used to. I'm not liking that it kills your playlist when you go too look at info on a vinyl and the new wish list is weird. Naming the basket is kind of long when you know you only want that saved until payday haha

encounter

VIP Junglist
Plus, un-highlighting Techno, House, Bass Music & Disco doesn't take out all those options so 'just' DnB tunes remain
actuall you can click on vinyl >> drum & bass

pre-order thing is not that bad IMO as you are going to hover over a release to buy/listen to it anyway.

*edit* what I'm missing is the charts..?

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
I don't like the layout but I like the new embedded player... seems a lot faster to listen to things.

Where's the charts?

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
yeah some improvements - finally an embedded player that has a waveform, so just like the Chemical one now...will get used to it I think

Disturbd

Winter is here!!!
VIP Junglist
Still can't find any preorders only way is to use the search function but that's not Anygood when u dbr know what's coming out other than that the site looking good

grubbers

VIP Junglist
Not a fan of the new layout (although I suppose it just might be that I'm not used to it) and the embedded player doesn't seem to want to work for me.