Redeye records

dquinn09

Just a quick post to say the guys at redeye records are some of the best around...

Accomodating, understanding and overall nice guys.

Can't praise them high enough.... that is all.

Just a quick post to say the guys at redeye records are some of the best around...

Accomodating, understanding and overall nice guys.

Can't praise them high enough.... that is all.

Very Very true, couldn't ask for much more from a vinyl website, except being able to see the artwork for the sleeves (if your bothered about that) that's the only thing I can think of right now

Love the simplicity of redeye though, they do what matters perfectly and tend not to bother with the things that don't matter

Yup Ive had a few misses with them (forgetting to send out items, items that never get pressed but technically I paid for them) BUT theyve always handled these situations with great care and understanding. Im all the way over in toronto but I feel like getting ahold of them if needed isnt a hassle at all. Overall a great company to deal with.

Ive never used them but window shopped a couple of times. both are good sites by looks of them and easy to navigate. might have to give them a try:)

I'm an old fashioned record shop boy!

never had a problem with redeye!

anyone know on average how long it takes to re-stock certain tunes?

is there like a waiting list to get enough requests for it before its back in or something?

Redeye is my main vinyl "go-to" place and I think it's fantastic as well. Quick delivery, friendly customer service, and the only mistake they have ever made is sent me the same vinyl twice without charging me for it :). Big Ups

Redeye is my main vinyl "go-to" place and I think it's fantastic as well. Quick delivery, friendly customer service, and the only mistake they have ever made is sent me the same vinyl twice without charging me for it :). Big Ups

lol, what tune was it they sent twice? Did you send it back?

Yeah wicked company. ONLY way they could improve for me is giving you the option to play tracks audio when looking at an order youve made. I love playing through what I've just bought but you have to open a new tab and search for it all each time.

i always fround chemical to be way better i normally order tunes on a friday afternoon even like 4:30 before and they have come saturday morning on standard delivery

Always get my new records from there! Only thing I would say about them is their classics selection ain't so classic xD.

its a real throw up between redeye and nu urban for me. redeye are the best site for me in every department!! nu urban sometimes get promos week earlier as there the distributor

nu urban never seem to stock any liquid unless its obviously going to sell loads tho. Annoying cos there on it with the promos.

for me (and probably evry1 on here) its between redeye and chem.

On another note worst site ever.......

Dnb source.

Yea Dnb source are shit. Waited about 5 months for a tune that was supposed to be shipped in a week, but they never received it. Then when it was supposedly dispatched i never received it. I complained to them but they seemed to have a "we dont really care" attitude. Still havent got that vinyl. its been so long i dont even remember what it was!

My records normally get delivered to me at studio by Trademark records... But he's getting abit slack of late so thinking of using Redeye...

for me (and probably evry1 on here) its between redeye and chem.

On another note worst site ever.......

Dnb source.

Naa gotta go to htfr pricks

i always fround chemical to be way better i normally order tunes on a friday afternoon even like 4:30 before and they have come saturday morning on standard delivery

Same here its shocking how quick the arrive much respect:not_worth

i personally use redeye probly liek 85% of my vinyl from there only problem is if i got a couple preorders they usually wait for a couple more of my preorders to stack up and then they will send me it besides that they are great any one seen thier new stickers? :D

Back
Top Bottom