Redeye records

i personally use redeye probly liek 85% of my vinyl from there only problem is if i got a couple preorders they usually wait for a couple more of my preorders to stack up and then they will send me it besides that they are great any one seen thier new stickers? :D

ohhh new stickers... i stopped requesting them as I have too many! but I might give new ones a try.

I know what you mean about the pre-orders thing. I had been waiting for Lenzmans bright lights for ages, still haven't recieved, but only because I realised its being held with other pre-orders.

That is a cost thing however, and you can pay to have them shipped separately for a quid or so.

redeye is the absolute don digedy always used it always will so much simpler nd jus generally better than the other's nd there the soundest pple, they fuckd up one of my orders once nd sorted it straight away...nd ye the free stickers!

what about us...

ever used Intense Records.. we cheap and cheerful!!

use this code aswell get 20% off 'DNBFORUM'

ohhh new stickers... i stopped requesting them as I have too many! but I might give new ones a try.

I know what you mean about the pre-orders thing. I had been waiting for Lenzmans bright lights for ages, still haven't recieved, but only because I realised its being held with other pre-orders.

That is a cost thing however, and you can pay to have them shipped separately for a quid or so.
yeh haha the new sticker there liek the same design but redeye is in white with a clear back ground and a red border so basically diffrent colors

fucking love these guys :D

ordered some tunes at around 4.15

30 minutes later i get an email saying they are in the post! next day delivery.

get in!

all about catapult records for me if you order over 15 pound i think it is they give to free postage which is always helpfull

Redeye ftw i bought 90% of my collection from there

must be why they love me so much

Back
Top Bottom