Redeye pre-orders

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
I pre-ordered a fuck load of vinyl of redeye last month and some of the tracks are still to come out but some of the pre-orders I have made are already out, phoned redeye up and they said they will send all pre-ordered vinyls when they all become available, just wondering if anyone else has done this before and if they were good to their word and send all vinyls when everything comes out and not just forget about the order? redeye have been good to me so far but just worried because of the amount I pre-ordered and all the different release dates, thanks in advance for any replies

if you paid all in one go they will send all together when the last one gets released i think? would make sense if you only paid postage once

I've done exactly the same - waiting on about 15-20 plates. Gonna call em up and ask if they can send the one's that are out already because I'm sick of waiting lol

is the vinyl your waiting for Never the same ep? haha I just emailed Tom at redeye and as said before, he is helpful as fuck

Back
Top Bottom