REDEMPTION sessions

sidekickmc

MEDICINE?
VIP Junglist
LAUNCHING MONDAY 10th OCT 2005...

REDEMPTION sessions

a new weekly event hosted by REDEMPTION residents J TEK, BLUEZ & THOM W, SIDEKICK & FLAK and JUSTIN...

providing for your aural pleasure an eclectic selection of beatzNbreakz (we don't just play drum&bass on a monday!) to soothe those monday blues...

with: FREE ADMISSION
ALL DRINKS UNDER £2!!!
BOTTLES £1 WITH NUS CARD

we will of course be joined by a variety of special guests, including dj's from MENACE, MOTIVATION, MISSION, BREAKNECK, VURT, LIQUIDIZE, ROTATION,RINSED +more...

+ of course the usual suspects including:
MANNIX/PEPPER/STONEWOOD/BAGSTER/SHAKEY/RATTA/STRANGER/
HIGH STYLES/SPARKEE/CHARGE/SDM/TRIPLE M/M CODE/LEAN/
BROKEN BEATS/RUINED JON/VORTECHTRAL

VENUE: THE TOWN HOUSE, PORTLAND rd, SOUTHSEA
(OPPOSITE DEBENHAMS)

TIME: 7pm - 11pm (ish) every monday

Last edited:
sdm said:
Ooh I like the Townhouse!

its got class if nothing else...

dangerous drink prices tho...went there on my b'day and headbutted the doorframe of a nearby chinese restaurant soon after leaving!

sidekickmc said:
its got class if nothing else...

dangerous drink prices tho...went there on my b'day and headbutted the doorframe of a nearby chinese restaurant soon after leaving!

Haha!!

But yeah, I like The Town House aswell!

special guests for tonite......

VORTECHTRAL (tekno): TECHMENT/ELECTROMENTO

HIGH STYLES (liquid): LIQUIDIZE

MC's STRANGER + RATTA (missionDnB)

.......NICE

next week's special guest:

DJ PEPPER

the MENACE promoter will be providing us with an insight into his eclectic collection, taking us beyond his usual DnB styles, throwing in a load of ska/reggae/classic dance/scruff-esque beats....looking forward to this 1!

also DJ BROKEN BEATS will be making a return -next week is shaping up to be a good'un

safe-ness

MONDAY 17th OCTOBER: SPECIAL GUESTS DJ PEPPER of MENACE, and BROKEN BEATS...both will be laying down eclectic selections for our aural pleasure, including a sprinkling of electro-jazz, breakz and ska.

RESIDENTS WILL ALSO BE ON HAND TO LAY DOWN THE JUNGLE, THE DRUMS, THE BEATZ AND THE BASS...

Back
Top Bottom