RedCell, 5 tunes here any feedback is greatly welcomed

I enjoyed "Tai o Toshi" — seemed well-produced and kept my interest — though it was a bit hard to judge the whole "song" from just a clip.

"Walker" was also good, though again I would like to hear more than just the middle "meat" of the song. I also felt the lower/slower bass could have been louder and more modulated, as it sounded the most interesting.

"Promises" was maybe the strongest of the three, though not by a whole lot. More went on in that "clip" than in the others. I did feel the drums could feel a bit snappier, or otherwise have more energy. Maybe compress them differently? "Crown" had better drums, but I wasn't as into its bass.

Anyway those are my impressions, for what they're worth...

Cool your from Denver me too! I live out in Maryland now. I think Mr. Smith lives out there now.
Any way I listen to your first track. Tight production. The drums where well eq. Bass was bumping with lots of movement. The arrangement was nice too. Welcome to the forum.
HA! The second song just came on. Taco Bell is the only restaurant left.

Cool your from Denver me too! I live out in Maryland now. I think Mr. Smith lives out there now.
Any way I listen to your first track. Tight production. The drums where well eq. Bass was bumping with lots of movement. The arrangement was nice too. Welcome to the forum.
HA! The second song just came on. Taco Bell is the only restaurant left.

Back
Top Bottom