Red-Tailed Hawk

Discussion in 'Production' started by Dugg Funnie, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Dugg Funnie

Dugg Funnie Well-Known Member

Does anybody have a nice sample of a red-tailed hawk call? I'm working on a tune now that's gotta a spaghetti western feel for the intro and I want that cliched sound they use in film when there's vultures circling overheard (which of course isn't actually a vulture's natural call, but a red-tailed hawk!) I did a bit of searching around and any sample I could find was either, shitty quality, not free (I really don't want to pay any amount of money for one sample that's less than 4 seconds long), or not specifically intended to be downloaded so i'd have to do some computer wizardry to try and jack it off it's site.

yes I said "jack it off".

2. Dugg Funnie

It might be but that site's tryina to make me install at least 8 different malwares and I'm really not down with that. can you throw it up on mediafire or somethin?

3. Silent Impact

Silent Impact Member

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

dugg. duggie. douglas. what the f¤#k are you talking bout. it is on a damn upload site. click the file name you utter lame jerkwad. you clicked the download button, didnt you. haha "it wants me to install", you clicked the download button and got A SUSPICIOUS MALWARE but please agree to conditions and terms and run the install wizard ok, yeah nice douglas. good work. you know those green black acoustic computer systems they have in movies from the 1970s, thats you.

- - - Updated - - -

you took mercy on him, youre a big man, much bigger than me. certainly is.

5. Ritual

Ritual Member

6. Dugg Funnie

Yo dat shit's perfect. And lodgeddickz this is you:

[​IMG]

And this is me:

[​IMG]

7. Mason John

Mason John 21st Junta

At least it wasn't Cryptolocker. No mercy there.

8. Dugg Funnie

I didn't install the malware, just as soon as the download window pops up where you can choose to open or save as, I looked at the file extension and saw ".mp3.exe" I know what these fools up to, I ain't no sap-sucker ya dig? I've noticed a ton of once trusted upload sites now have that sort of shit going on where you just want a quick lil' thang and then you have to decline 8 different toolbar installers and 3 "anti"-virus programs just to snag dat shit.

also,
    [​IMG]

9. Mason John

Mason John 21st Junta

^ Yeah, it's total bullshit, and fwiw that WAS the Cryptolocker being a sneaky bastard just then. Windows has a problem w/ showing the full file extension but from what I also found out, it can run on Java exploits too. And then there's the emails but very easy to spot them, 'cuz those ones are junk.

Gotta roll w/ an anti-virus. Made the switch to MSE, no regrets. If you have AVG, dump it xD.

If someone hasn't already they'll hook 'ya up w/ a good link. I just know fuck all about hawks.