Red Squares - Tatilla (Drum and Bass)

listening now, not to keen on the intro if im honest..not my cup of T,
the drops good, i really like the drums, the lead is nice also, the "ha" sample or whaterver it is works rather well aswell i think, second bass is nice, not keen on the little bleep thing before the drop lol and it keeps cutting out but im guessing thats my crappy connection ha ha overall i quite like it, keep it up man..
also if ya have time, check out my new track

listening now, not to keen on the intro if im honest..not my cup of T,
the drops good, i really like the drums, the lead is nice also, the "ha" sample or whaterver it is works rather well aswell i think, second bass is nice, not keen on the little bleep thing before the drop lol and it keeps cutting out but im guessing thats my crappy connection ha ha overall i quite like it, keep it up man..
also if ya have time, check out my new track

Thanks man. I need to work on intro, pads and all. I created all of the sounds, no sames used. I used z3ta, the reece took me a long time haha.

And yes that is your connection that's bad. I double checked my export and all.

well its not fiting sounds like the samples in the intro are off or somthing and the synth is taking away from the drums like it needs some eqing and it dont seem to be very dj friendly id say put some more time in to it cuz it sound like it could be a good tune. with a synth line like that you need to eq it and pull the drums out a bit . i like the idea and with more time i think it woud be a good tune.

check out the tunes

www.myspace.com/sickorwell
pruvenmusic.com

SICKorWELL_Logo-1.jpg

l_9c5346cbb11141e8bebefcc1b926807c.jpg

well its not fiting sounds like the samples in the intro are off or somthing and the synth is taking away from the drums like it needs some eqing and it dont seem to be very dj friendly id say put some more time in to it cuz it sound like it could be a good tune. with a synth line like that you need to eq it and pull the drums out a bit . i like the idea and with more time i think it woud be a good tune.

check out the tunes

www.myspace.com/sickorwell
pruvenmusic.com

SICKorWELL_Logo-1.jpg

l_9c5346cbb11141e8bebefcc1b926807c.jpg

Yeah I had a lot of things on volume automations so the mixdown wasnt perfect. I did use a huge amount of EQ, maybe just too overpowering the mix then? I should fill my freq. spectrum.

its different man.
u got good ideas man u just need to get ur eqin an shit sorted itll come tho man.
biggup!

Back
Top Bottom