Red Pill Blue Pill

really feeling your tunes bro - deep, melodic and beautiful.

your new track could do with a bit more bass I have good speakers and I can't really hear any - loving the sample, few people can pull off sampling such a bate movie so congratulations are in order methinks.

ez
cheers mate, really appreciate it
ill have a re look at that bass, seemed like quite alot out of my monitors
haha, yeah, was a little worried bout that one, seemed to be the only one i cud find that fitted

What a lovely chilling tune! I really like it.

I'd maybe add more contrast to the voice, I can barely understand it. If it's supposed to me more ambient voice, then I'd reverb it a tiny little bit. People won't try to understand it as a speech, but rather as a part of melody then ;)

good work john!! im feeling this!! nice and soft beats, real flow on the melody... agree this tune just needs a nice dominating bassline

big sample to go for but u pulled it off, the tune is very chilled, sub is spot on.
I wanna here more punchy drums tho just to give it more of a groove.
but yea nice sunrise kinda tune :)

wouldn't even call this DnB, whole new genre imo
nice job... what really catched me up from this tune was the title...

NEOmind... ;)

What a lovely chilling tune! I really like it.

I'd maybe add more contrast to the voice, I can barely understand it. If it's supposed to me more ambient voice, then I'd reverb it a tiny little bit. People won't try to understand it as a speech, but rather as a part of melody then ;)

thanks alot mate,
yeah, i thought that about the vocal, took me ages to try and get it to sit in the mix
ended up just leaving it best i could
cheers

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

good work john!! im feeling this!! nice and soft beats, real flow on the melody... agree this tune just needs a nice dominating bassline
whos john??? lol
cheers anyway mate
i thought the bassline on this track was quite powerful, maybe its my monitors

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

haha cheers man
appreciate that
still got a couple of mix changes to make

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:46 ----------

wouldn't even call this DnB, whole new genre imo
nice job... what really catched me up from this tune was the title...

NEOmind... ;)

yeah, i was trying to think what style of dnb this could be put into
ah well
thanks mate

I dig this tune alot it! would sound great with a nice low growling mid range every once in a while, but thats me. Besides that i think you got the vibe spot on. This reminds me of some Amplive or somethin. good work!

Back
Top Bottom