Red Hot Chilli Peppers...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by deadaelus, Sep 20, 2006.

1. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

I checked out the Red Hot Chilli Peppers show last night here in Saskatoon, SK Canada. It was off the hook!! The most impressive light show that i have ever scene. They had 4 moving high definition video screens that would compile or tile live video images throughout the show, it was certainly one of the coolest things i have ever scene. They played alot of their newer stuff which was enjoyable IMO. The highlight was not in the tunes they played but how they played them. They jazzed things up by adding solo detail to every tune. John & Flea are a brilliant duo. I sat third row on the floor right in front of Flea, this man has ill skills on the Bass.

Just wonderin if anyone else checked them out / is checking them out on this tour? Cause you are in for a treat.

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

consider yourself very lucky man. there are a lot of pissed off people in perth right now cos we have been left off the list of cities for yet another massive tour.

promoters dont bother with us cos we are a reletively small city and the most isolated city in the world so they think its not worth the $$ to come here.
    what they dont realise though is that our music scene over here is large in relation to our population.

ive lost count of the number of times massive petitions to the artists have made them add perth to their tour schedule. (coldplay was the last one)

im pretty sure theres a petition going round for the red hot chilli peppers. so they might end up coming (but i doubt it)

also...

lol

3. deadaelus

deadaelus Laughter in the Slaughter

Sorry to hear that about Perth there Gumby...

Saskatoon is a really small little city too, 235,000 people. I know what it is like to see shows go by, it sucks. Hopefully you get a chance to see the Peppers somehow. It was worth every penny i spent (i paid 200% of the ticketmaster retail price for my third row tickets off of Ebay, and i dont regret it at all)