red eye records

HalFlatliners

has ne1 in the united states ordered from redeyerecords.co.uk? i ordered some records from them and im tryin to figured out how long it shud take for them to get here. i ordered on dec 2nd and the guy said they were shipped AIR so there wasnt a tracking number :rave:

HalFlatliners said:
has ne1 in the united states ordered from redeyerecords.co.uk? i ordered some records from them and im tryin to figured out how long it shud take for them to get here. i ordered on dec 2nd and the guy said they were shipped AIR so there wasnt a tracking number :rave:
Red Eye are usually top notch, but I am in England so..

Should be using http://shop.dnbforum.com/ :thumbsup:

HalFlatliners said:

mailing to the usa has been ass this year, its probably due to customs and such. We sent from promos out to a few guys and it took about 4 weeks :mad:

so id be a little patient, if you dont get them by january just mail them at redeye, they have excellent customer service and will work something out for you :)

agreed wit mr stu, over here red eye are wicked

aint got round to usin the DNBForum Shop yet, who do u use to send stuff out?

Zé_Klown_DJ said:
agreed wit mr stu, over here red eye are wicked

aint got round to usin the DNBForum Shop yet, who do u use to send stuff out?
Kaizen Records fulfil our orders.

Back
Top Bottom