red bull sound clash @ roundhouse on wednesday

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
did anyone else go? was pretty fuckin cool, i was dubious at first due to the way it was organised with each stage doing 20 mins then it switching to another one but it was wicked to hear an eclectic mix of tunes from all the stages. it was vibes in there, some good banter between the crews. it proper went off when the DMZ crew played "witness the fitness". anyway, heres a vid of highlights from the metalheadz stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyCMoQChH-c

Looks fuckin viiibes in there man, should have got myself to this

Nice twist with the DNB vs. all the other music :P

We all know who wins

not sure they should have to be fair.. of course i was metalheadz thru and thru the whole night but it seemed as if DMZ definitely worked the crowd up better overall. props to goldie and the crew still

Totally passed me by, but wish I'd went hearing everybody talking about it.... Shame shame.

shame indeed, woulda been nice to see your bearded visage!

not sure they should have to be fair.. of course i was metalheadz thru and thru the whole night but it seemed as if DMZ definitely worked the crowd up better overall. props to goldie and the crew still

when DMZ dropped witness the fitness it was fire!! but your right, i was gunning for headz!

anyone know the tune andy drops @4.52?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom