Red Bull is set to enter the competitive cola market with the launch of ‘Simply Cola’

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Jun 2, 2008.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

Red Bull is set to enter the competitive cola market with the launch of ‘Simply Cola’

[​IMG]

Red Bull is set to enter the competitive cola market with the launch of ‘Simply Cola’, a drink made from 100 per cent natural sources.

The drink will be available in two sizes, 250 ml and 355 ml and will launch on and off-trade in the UK at the end of April.

Red Bull Simply Cola claims to be the only cola which contains both the original Kola nut and Coca leaf and contains no no preservatives, additives, phosphoric acid, artificial colouring or flavours.

Attached Files:

2. sammys

sammys Shelter Birmingham

Re: Red Bull is set to enter the competitive cola market with the launch of ‘Simply C

tried it, its rank, dont touch it
    no wonder they stick so much sugar in normal coke

3. MARLZTAH

MARLZTAH ++DuB PrOFesSoR++

Re: Red Bull is set to enter the competitive cola market with the launch of ‘Simply C

i used to work with phosphoric acid when i was growing herbs...

NASTY stuff, horrible corrosive stuff.... i got the tiniest speck of it (that had been watered down) in my eye and nearly blinded myself

and they put that in coke :-/

wont stop me drinking it tho :lol:

4. BeyondTherapy

where did you get it , i havent seen it yet :(

5. sammys

sammys Shelter Birmingham

saw it in a bp petrol station, thought i'd try it instead of my usual morning redbull, bad decision

6. BeyondTherapy

sweet i shall look out for it , (y)

7. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I know the son of one of Poland's richest men. Dad drives a modified Maybach around. Made his money selling a coke variant. Get this, its the second most popular coke after Coca-Cola in a market about half the size of the UK's, Pepsi is third.

That said, the son is not getting any money from his dad. Ever.

8. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Bit of the white stuff eh?!

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

im game. bit of a return to the original concept, they say there was yay in coca cola drink back in the day you know, and there probably was, alls i know is that even so, there never was speed in pepsi, and they never called it pepsi cos of the slang term for speed, 'pep'.

10. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

thats kind of interesting, why is that? good for his head i reckon

11. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

Dad hates his son for being a wastrel loser. You have never in your life seen a flat like his, I've never seen one like it even on tv. Mountains of rubbish everywhere. And its not like he's a hippie junkie, he just can't be bothered to throw the rubbish out. Rubbish every fucking where except on the cannabis plant and the plasma.

12. alz

alz compress to impress

tastes like cheap ass londis cola

13. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

i know someone who tried it and they said it was fucking nasty, making me even more tempted to try it :lol: