Records autographed by DJs

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
I saw andy c in manchester tonight an i managed to get my faith massive ep signed by him :D obviously i aint gonna sell it but i was just wondering how much value a signature adds to a record?

Probably nothing.

If it's a rare piece it could even detract from the vaule if you haven't got a certificate of authenticity.

i got dave lee travis to sign my copy of grandma we love you. i believe it's worth half a crown, but i'll take a thrupenny bit for it

i got some old united dance lp thats sighned by dj rap. i just bourght got it like that tho. wouldn't think a drum and bass djs sig is worth squat.

I would love to have a record signed by Andy C, would just have a lot of sentimental value to me, as gay as I'm sure some of you would think that is lol

when we did a Renegade Hardware launch party I got the new cd signed by all the names who was playing & MCing,

Friction, Pendulum, Loxy, Ink, 2Shy and more.

Just a nice souvenir.

Wouldn't mind getting a signed copy from Andy C

There's a picture disc copy of "Dubplate Killa" signed by DJ Hype on discogs that's currently going for 198$

Wouldn't mind getting a signed copy from Andy C

There's a picture disc copy of "Dubplate Killa" signed by DJ Hype on discogs that's currently going for 198$

That's just silly, you could turn up at the next Playaz night and wait outside the booth for him to finish his set, hand him a marker and I'm sure he'd sign whatever you vinyl put in front of him if you asked nicely

And it wouldn't be worth 198$ lol

I was in Blackmarket a few years ago and Hype was in there.
I was such a dick for not asking him to sign one of my records:(

My Indian Summer one is signed by Die when I saw him in the right place at the right time. Not really thinking about selling since it probably won't be worth much more than the vinyl itself, just doesn't really add much value, it's just something nice to have. Got it framed and up on my wall.

Back
Top Bottom