recording

higgy

VIP Junglist
been trying to use audicity or wat ever its called for ages now and cant get to grips with it, not that its hard just that its pisses me off i have to mix so quitely n hardly hear anything just to get a half decent recording. does anyone no of any other suits or downloads i can use which are better and will alowe me to mix louder etc....and not give me a bass destorting not realy got no money to get anything atm.

thanks for all you help on here peeps not enuff thanks is given out

just download a decent recording program off tinternet then find a crack for it cause ive used audacity and it is may as well be called audashitty, using it was just a fucking nightmare...

your sig is ugly

then its just as well its got some pics in it! got em on our wall at work too lol..

if u have a Mac get Sound Studio

Voice the bird in his pic has a nice booty and you know it

I had same problem Higgy. All i could hear in recording was fuzzy and crackles had mix with volume down. Buy one of theses Behringer U-CONTROL UCA202. I use it with Audacity. I can crank the voulme right up no crackles et...

I had same problem Higgy. All i could hear in recording was fuzzy and crackles had mix with volume down. Buy one of theses Behringer U-CONTROL UCA202. I use it with Audacity. I can crank the voulme right up no crackles et...

did u get distortionj though on the bass like its really really high when it actually ent... how much was the recording equiptment

that little behringer box that is pictured above stops all that shit that you're on about, it means you can record at any level, into usb without any problems, mine was 25 quid, its a godsend. There are loads of diff types an all, id higly recommend gettin one, cos with it audacity performs perfectly well.

Back
Top Bottom