RECORDING & UPLOADING ADVICE NEEDED-URGENT!

bob_bobster

getting well into mixing and got a chance of securing my first set down a pub in town. They wanna hear a demo CD first to see how good i am?

But not to sure how I would sound if i recorded. I've recorded a few sets onto tape via my cd player, but thats it! Looking to get my sets straight onto CD or even start unloading them via the net or whatever using my PC..

whats the cheapest/ easiest/ best way to do this??
any advice welcome....as looking to push things forward this weekend!

Nice one!!

managed to download all the software and have my tunes recording, but when i covert them to mp3 they play without any volume?

what does the set set sample format have to be set to- 16/24/32 bit and
what does the speed need to be 8000/11205/16000/22050/44100/48000/96000 hrz

please advise as am dying to get my stuff recorded...

cheers in advance

higher the sample format the better the quality, i.e. sampling at 32 bit is higher quality than 16 bit, so go for 32 if you are saving as FLAC or WAV or 320kbps mp3.

same with speed, but 44100hz should be fine.

cheers for ur help on this mate...

there must still be something that im doing wrong, its prob something simple, but ive got set sample format and the speed to the correct levels, got the wire plugged int o PC from the REC output on the mixer and the output volume set on 1??

sorted it mate! lol
ad a little play around with volumes/speed etc and madfe sure i opened a new audio track/ file and i was away!

recorded first mix on sun- went okay but its recorded as one continuous track- is there any way of breaking it into track before you export to mp3?? or are there any other things you can do to enhance sound etc.. both you export it!

perspective- thanks again fella!

Back
Top Bottom