recording to a mac book pro

k.dirsty

Hi i was just wondering what i need to record from my turntables to my macbook, hardware wise? and software wise?

EDIT: Not Macbook pro, Just a Macbook

Last edited:

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
just a splitter cable will do fine man, you should already have garage band on your comp which will work fine or you can d/l audacity for free, just take a line out of your mixer with the splitter and plug it into the external input on your mac, should be the little hole right next to the headphones socket

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Hi i was just wondering what i need to record from my turntables to my macbook, hardware wise? and software wise?

EDIT: Not Macbook pro, Just a Macbook
If you just want to record use Audacity for Mac....otherwise use a sequencer....Logic will do it

just a splitter cable will do fine man, you should already have garage band on your comp which will work fine or you can d/l audacity for free, just take a line out of your mixer with the splitter and plug it into the external input on your mac, should be the little hole right next to the headphones socket
Do this....I have a macbook pro and it works perfect.....1 bit of advice u might need 2 play around with the input level or the volume of each channel of ur mixer in order to avoid shitty recordings
safe