Recording on Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 6 and a A&H 22

alexanthony

Impact (Engage Audio)
Eazy people,

really busy with work at the moment, stacking for outlook, so need abit of advice on how to record on my set up.
My equipment is;

2x Technics 1210's
Traktor Audio 6
Allen and Heath 22 xone
Traktor Scratch pro 2

Did do some research and found a few people saying the have a red/white from the record out from the Allen and Heath 22 to the main in on the Audio 6. the problem i have is if i click deck A or B it records whatever is on that deck but not both channels. Have seen the FX option and tried that but no luck :(

Only getting an hour or two mixing in here and there, so would be nice to listen back when im on the move

Thanks

yup, theyre right. But you need to setup your audio routing inside your preferences to record from that input, then youre gold.

how do i do this? as i said, works weith A B but when i select the Input FX (Send) i get no sound in the little left/right bars in the top right corner by the record

its not the input FX you want in traktor, its the recording input.

Go to Settings > Mix Recorder > Set the External Input as the line in on your sound card.

Eazy people,

really busy with work at the moment, stacking for outlook, so need abit of advice on how to record on my set up.
My equipment is;

2x Technics 1210's
Traktor Audio 6
Allen and Heath 22 xone
Traktor Scratch pro 2

Did do some research and found a few people saying the have a red/white from the record out from the Allen and Heath 22 to the main in on the Audio 6. the problem i have is if i click deck A or B it records whatever is on that deck but not both channels. Have seen the FX option and tried that but no luck :(

Only getting an hour or two mixing in here and there, so would be nice to listen back when im on the move

Thanks

Looking like this is gonna be my set up exactly very soon ;) Just debating traktor / serato atm.

its not the input FX you want in traktor, its the recording input.

Go to Settings > Mix Recorder > Set the External Input as the line in on your sound card.

Sorry to be a pain, doesnt help im not at home right now, but im still not sure what you mean, my options in the drop down menu are Deck A,B,C,D and FX. think i tried all four before with little success.

Looking like this is gonna be my set up exactly very soon ;) Just debating traktor / serato atm.

Cant say ive used serato alot, but traktor so far as been briilliant, love it! :)

Finally solved this, fackin ell John. Wire the recording output on the Xone 22 to the front main input on the A6 then go to input routing on traktor, go to Input Deck C and put it on left: Main Left and right: Main right. Then just go on extended mode on Traktor and hit the tape pack, sorted, no more fannying around lol.

And set recording to deck c input

Last edited:
Finally solved this, fackin ell John. Wire the recording output on the Xone 22 to the front main input on the A6 then go to input routing on traktor, go to Input Deck C and put it on left: Main Left and right: Main right. Then just go on extended mode on Traktor and hit the tape pack, sorted, no more fannying around lol.

And set recording to deck c input

im having the same issue with a Vestax VMC-004FX, tried doing this from the 2nd master out of the mixer (which I recorded from before fine to adobe audition) to the front main in of the A6 and set all those options up but its still only recording from one deck :(

Back
Top Bottom