recording a mix to logic.

Macbook pro mate

Yeh i got that :P I mean what exactly, 15" 13" .. processors etc. They have slightly different specs as you got up the sizes etc

apple_menu.jpg

Yeh well according to this then you just have to change 'Use audio port for..' to mic inout i guess...

Screen_Shot_2012-06-22_at_1.19.06_PM_610x471.jpg

oh and turn off that ambient noise ting.. Not sure if that effects the physical input best have it off anyways

yeah tried that mate, records but u can hear all the other sounds on top of it so it sounds shite. i assume the internal microphone is the onloy one it can select anyway?

cool man. sure i tried it but ill be sure to try again later man! will let u know. cheers for ur help geez

yeh im just thinkin that if you mute the internal mic then it should just use the signal from the hardwired input.. Not sure tho as my macbook isnt gay and has 2 ports lol!

I had some teething issues whilst trying to record to logic.

I have the newest mac out and bought a USB soundcard to reocrd my mixes. What soundcard & mixer do you have?

I had some teething issues whilst trying to record to logic.

I have the newest mac out and bought a USB soundcard to reocrd my mixes. What soundcard & mixer do you have?

got a pioneer djm500 soundcard im using is really old, dont know the name :/

Back
Top Bottom