Recorded myself using 4 tracks

lets just say i have had my decks since 07 and never used them.. only bought vinyl... then just last year i bought some used technics and was just ordering vinyl... till just recently i just got a software app and a new comp so i then got more interested in recording myself to hear how i sound... idk... i don't have a direct answer to your question i guess... i do listen to alot of tracks while at work and use to always go to parties, but lately i've just been staying in trying to get the feel of the music that i have on vinyl... thanks for giving it a listen... i know it was kinda messy in some parts

yeah man - one thing that blows is that i listen to alot of tracks at work which i don't have on vinyl... and of course i would prefer using using those to practice with, but got a baby on the way which is going to be born in august... may not have no time and money for awhile... lol

yeah man - one thing that blows is that i listen to alot of tracks at work which i don't have on vinyl... and of course i would prefer using using those to practice with, but got a baby on the way which is going to be born in august... may not have no time and money for awhile... lol

Congartulations on that man! I have a three year old son myself.

Back
Top Bottom