Recorded a promo mix. Have a listen. 78.2% all vinyl!

JHSE23

the yen
VIP Junglist
Made a little liquid style promo tonight. Is the first all dnb mix ive done in a while so would be interested on hearing peoples thoughts! The watcher, dont you dare feedback yet!

Made with x2 Technic 1210, x1 Reloop CDJ

Life We Live - Commix - Soul:R
Ascension - Technicolour - Focuz
Keep It Simple - Naibu - Horizons
2 Hours - Roy Green & Proton - Alignment Downtime
How You Gonna Feel - Commix - Metalheadz
Overreaction - Calibre - Signature
Soul of Darkness - Omni Trio - Moving Shadow
The Weakness - Spectrasoul - Deep Soul Music
Seasons - Hybrid Minds - Celsius
Zero T - Goes Around - Shogun
What to Do in These Times - Calibre - Signature
Same ol' Me - Random Movement & Jaybee - Mars Recordings

Thanks to all who listen!

On this! As you said haven't seen a proper dnb mix from you in a while, looking forward to listening. Will try and jot some thoughts for you.

Johnny! Give this a whirl on my way to work (y)

Nice one mate! Is for a night in brighton so get yourself along

Who could refuse? :D that's a nice tracklist mate

Cheers man. Ive heard people like vinyl mixes, apparently :teeth:

On this! As you said haven't seen a proper dnb mix from you in a while, looking forward to listening. Will try and jot some thoughts for you.

Hope you like it dude. Was just a quick thing i knocked out in a couple of hours last night so dont strain for some heavy feedback. Is for enjoyment purposes. And apparently no reputation for you, for that I am sorry.

Yeah it was nice mate, kept us sane! not everyday you learn about the origins of Chicken dinner, especially with good tunes blaring! Nice tight mix!

Cool mix jonny! Wicked selection of liquid, all flows together very nicely. Any mix with what to do in these times is always gonna win my approval!! Last mix of sam ol me going into that is probably my favourite. That little fade out and cut sounded swish!

lovely mix mate, not your standard liquid affair either there's quite a few in there i haven't heard yet which were sounding pretty tight. like the fact you're using one cdj too, something i've been considering adding to my setup, how has it treated you having that one extra?

Back
Top Bottom