record you most wished you owned?

deep blue

never managed to get hold of the remix of Ed Rush "Locust". That tune can totally change the whole atmosphere in a nightclub. Shivers down the spine stuff.:applause:

Very expensive/difficult to find stuff I've been searching for:

Roni Size- Watching Windows (DJ Die Gnarly mixes)
Any old Dillinja circa 94-95 (Angels Fell, Muthafucka, Lionheart, old Tearin' Vinyl, etc.)
Eastern Promise EP on RAM
Dillinja Accurist TEST mispress
Both Kemal/Rob Data 12's on Negative

Easier tunes to find tunes I want that I just haven't gotten around to picking up:

Teebee: Warehouse/Bounce
Photek: Baltimore/Ain't No Joke
Krust's Soul in Motion EP
31 Records King of the Rollers vol. 1
Ed Rush & Optical: Watermelon
John B: Double J

Anyone looking to sell any of these, PM me some prices :2thumbs:

DYLAN & LIMEWAX: Cleansed by a nightmare (Bastard child)
Best tune of the year so far, siiiiiick!!!

As for oldies hmmmmm, guess i'd have to say an old Intense tune on rugged vinyl from the Paradox e.p. Can't remember which tune it was (might be the title track). had some really eerie strings and sample "thery're watching me, i can feel it".

Flatmatt said:
Bad Company - The 9, Dillinja and LemonD - Big Bad Bass, Brockie - Represents, and although i'm sure this isn't what it's called - The Superman tune

(i'm gonna put this in tune id's cos i have to have that record!)

vinyl syndicate - man of steel...i think its on urban takeover mate don't think its hard to get hold of

i want......

breakbeat era - our disease tera
dj die - clear skies
used to have them but sold them like a muppet before they were classics along with mampi swift - the one and krust - warhead and some justice
bad co - 4 days
firefox & 4tree - the warning
leviticus - the burial
want them aswell i could go on allday about what tunes i want but im gonna go to work and get a bit closer to actually getting them.........

RAZE said:
As for oldies hmmmmm, guess i'd have to say an old Intense tune on rugged vinyl from the Paradox e.p. Can't remember which tune it was (might be the title track). had some really eerie strings and sample "thery're watching me, i can feel it".

Yeah I know this one, proper darkside jungle, creeps you right out. :lighter:

Cheers for the help with Man of Steel guys! That tune brings back memories of floor shakingly deep bass at the Brixton Academy (probably because the floor's made of plywood in that place!)

another one i've thought of that i NEED to have is High Contrast vs The Streets - Has it Come to This, anyone got a copy they wanna sell me!

Tech Itch - Never After EP.

Crystal is propably the ruffest tech tune ever. that reverse bassline is to die for..
and ive seen that bastard ep goin for 40-50 quid on ebay....one day..

Yeah, i've still got my copy and still rinse it on sets. Best thing tech itch did apart form the Diagnostics LP. That was heavy, might have to dust my copy down!!!!!!

ed rush & optical remix of watching windows, industry by dom&roland + photek - form & function.....
i'd give my eye teeth for any one of these records believe:teeth:

Foul Play "Finest Illusion / Screwface" Section 4

Weekend Rush EP (Booogie Beat)

Aurora "Spectral Bass (orig)" (Stu J)

Hardcore Rhythm Team "See The Light"

Louie Cypher "Heat"

+ Plus loads more +

As for oldies hmmmmm, guess i'd have to say an old Intense tune on rugged vinyl from the Paradox e.p. Can't remember which tune it was (might be the title track). had some really eerie strings and sample "thery're watching me, i can feel it".[/QUOTE]

Yes mate!! i own that record, it is indeed called paradox
those strings on the drop get me every time, plus the amount of layered breaks is nuts, they make a cool phasing sound.
i want new forms, leviticus - the burial..... ah shit i cant be arsed with this - its just pain man:fag:

Back
Top Bottom