DnB Record Store Day - 21st April - RAM Records Limited Edition Picture Disc

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Couldnt see this posted, apologies if it has ;

The original idea for Record Store Day was conceived by Chris Brown, and was founded in 2007 by Eric Levin, Michael Kurtz, Carrie Colliton, Amy Dorfman, Don Van Cleave and Brian Poehner as a celebration of the unique culture surrounding over 700 independently owned record stores in the USA, and hundreds of similar stores internationally.

This is the one day that all of the independently owned record stores come together with artists to celebrate the art of music. With excluisve instore only special vinyl and CD releases and various promotional products are made available for the day and hundreds of artists in the United States and in various countries across the globe make special appearances and performances.

To celebrate Record Store Day, Ram Records are releasing a limited edition, single sided picture disc of S.P.Y’s monster remix of ‘Flashing Lights’. Chase & Status teamed up with Sub Focus to create the outstanding original which is taken from their platinum selling album ‘No More Idols’. S.P.Y on the remix duties brings his own distinctive sound and energy to the track, unleashing a Drum & Bass remix that stays true to the original with a bass-line that will keep you hooked from start to finish.

Limited to only 500 copies, this is a must have, collectable piece of vinyl for any fan.

rammrd1_300.jpg

:1:

Anyone got audio for this track?

Also which other Artists/Labels are doing something for Record Store Day?

Also which other Artists/Labels are doing something for Record Store Day?

Hospital is pressing Tread Softly/Murderation on white vinyl.
The only other one I know of.

And now I keep my fingers crossed that you don't go and buy everything before I get to Manchester :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom