Record shops in the US

RAZE

I'm planning to go to the US in September, does anyone know of the best shops to go to for filthy drum n bass (Evol Intent, Arsenic etc)??????

Any advice is appreciated!!!

i'm not sure about physical locations that have good shops, but i have ordered from Breakbeat Science before they have been allright. I have also ordered from Dance Records & Sattelite Records.

Quite frankly though i have enjoyed ordering vinyl most out of the UK. It really isnt that much cheaper for me to order from the states than to order from the UK, cause i live in Canada.

You're talking about a fucking huge country there, it's not quite like asking if anyone knows good shops in london

When i went to NY a while back, i went in a few shops in there and to be honest with you the selection is shite. it's only good if you're looking for old tunes really. They were well behind us on the release front thats fo' sho'

deadaelus said:
i'm not sure about physical locations that have good shops, but i have ordered from Breakbeat Science before they have been allright. I have also ordered from Dance Records & Sattelite Records.

Quite frankly though i have enjoyed ordering vinyl most out of the UK. It really isnt that much cheaper for me to order from the states than to order from the UK, cause i live in Canada.

Yeah Mass Muzik (formerly Satellite) is decent.

Trainspottersmusic.com is a pretty solid physical/online store in Boston. Definitely stopped messing around with Breakbeat Science and Dance Records cause trainspotters simply comes through with ALL the latest promos before they are even catalogued on other sites.

As far as a stateside record store I've never come across anything else that is on top of current releases. They also have pretty solid customer service which I can't say for breakbeat science.

Like everyone else said though, it ultimately depends on where you're going to be in the states.

Back
Top Bottom