Record shop in london???

bigdave1992

I know theres gotta be one in london but i dont have a clue where! im at my dads in the south east and was wanting to go in to the central to find a record shop....anyone help me out where a good one is??? safe in advanceeee!!!!

Yeeh go to the main HMV down oxford street. Not far from there. HMV used to be good but its gone downhill now. They dont stock as much vinyl as they used to.

yeah head to soho! get off at tottenham hale walk down towards oxford circus, when u see hmv on ur right then turn left into soho. bm is the second or third on ur right. d'arbly street i think. there is a few lil record shops around there too sister ray, selecta disc.. can usually find some old gems in there.. used to be unity records round the back of soho but its long gone now! bad times!

yeah head to soho! get off at tottenham hale walk down towards oxford circus, when u see hmv on ur right then turn left into soho. bm is the second or third on ur right. d'arbly street i think. there is a few lil record shops around there too sister ray, selecta disc.. can usually find some old gems in there.. used to be unity records round the back of soho but its long gone now! bad times!

i remember bopping down that road i thought ITS MY LUCKY DAY

bbaaaare drum and bass vinyl everywhere

Why did he changed the name?

Black Market Records sounded well better

law suit. someone was already using blackmarket as a name for a record label and had been going for longer. there might be more to it than that, but he definately had to change it.

You should try out banquet records, its in kingston, in the south west of london, more classified greater london to be honest, but its a wiked shop. Better than bm soho in my opinion

I've only been to BM once and was served by Flight. It is very nice, big row of decks, vinyls all displayed well on the walls behind. Don't remember if there was a second hand section, I don't think there is...Will check out Sister Ray too when next in London. Thanks :)

Banquet records mate in Kingston its where I get my vinyl from every now n then.
really nice people in there n ting and a good selection of tunes.

spent like 250 in there the other week lol

Banquet records mate in Kingston its where I get my vinyl from every now n then.
really nice people in there n ting and a good selection of tunes.

spent like 250 in there the other week lol

Yeah mate, its a really good shop I think, put on their own night aswell, and get all the big names down. and for every 100 quid you spend, you get a tenner voucher! Bonus

Back
Top Bottom