Record labels that don't have digital copies of their tunes available

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
Which labels haven't gone through the process of digitising their releases?

A lot of the time I will be buying records and then realise I could've and probably should've just bought wav copies and saved my wallet. But I can always find money for tunes that are not available digitally. The only one I can think of at the moment is Bassbin and some old jungle labels, although I am sure there are loads more that beatport hasn't snapped up yet.

I really do like mixing records and prefer it to mixing CDs but if I want to build the collection that I want I'm gona have to sacifice some vinyl goodness.

Apart from 1 track off each of the first 13 releases and the Ena LP

The vinyl for the Ena LP has none of the tracks that are in the CD version. Didn't know about the 1 track off the 13 releases though, that's pretty cool!

The vinyl for the Ena LP has none of the tracks that are in the CD version. Didn't know about the 1 track off the 13 releases though, that's pretty cool!

Oh really? I haven't actually been able to listen to my copy yet

thanks, keep em coming guys. Am I right in saying that no Bassbin releases are available digitally?
Nah they started releasing on Juno Download a few years ago after I got in touch with Rohan — apparently he was also getting pressured by Presha (haha) but I think he just wanted them for himself! He released a few but then stopped with no real explanation, which was a bit disappointing because I put in a bit of effort to promote them and was looking forward to having the entire back catalogue. :(

Anyway, there are four releases still up on Juno here:

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Bassbin+Recordings/releases/

Some old labels that come to mind that put out good material:
Partisan (old dnb label, not Deer Tick's home)
Phuturistic Bluez (Juno seems to have some of theirs)
Phuturo

If I think of more, I'll add them.

I don't fully understand what's going on with this site, but some Joker material appears to be here in digital format:
http://www.asborecords.com/joker-records.html

Yeah those guys had a couple of joker releases up about a year ago and I even asked them if theyd be putting more up but they never replied. Looks like theres a few more there now, cheers.

Even bizzy b's own site junglistdownload.com only has 4 joker releases. He should just stick all of them up

Back
Top Bottom