Record labels that don't have digital copies of their tunes available

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
Which labels haven't gone through the process of digitising their releases?

A lot of the time I will be buying records and then realise I could've and probably should've just bought wav copies and saved my wallet. But I can always find money for tunes that are not available digitally. The only one I can think of at the moment is Bassbin and some old jungle labels, although I am sure there are loads more that beatport hasn't snapped up yet.

I really do like mixing records and prefer it to mixing CDs but if I want to build the collection that I want I'm gona have to sacifice some vinyl goodness.

OneSeventy

VIP Junglist
thanks, keep em coming guys. Am I right in saying that no Bassbin releases are available digitally?
Nah they started releasing on Juno Download a few years ago after I got in touch with Rohan — apparently he was also getting pressured by Presha (haha) but I think he just wanted them for himself! He released a few but then stopped with no real explanation, which was a bit disappointing because I put in a bit of effort to promote them and was looking forward to having the entire back catalogue. :(

Anyway, there are four releases still up on Juno here:

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Bassbin+Recordings/releases/

Jawz

Some old labels that come to mind that put out good material:
Partisan (old dnb label, not Deer Tick's home)
Phuturistic Bluez (Juno seems to have some of theirs)
Phuturo

If I think of more, I'll add them.

Large Marge

garbage truck
VIP Junglist
I don't fully understand what's going on with this site, but some Joker material appears to be here in digital format:
http://www.asborecords.com/joker-records.html
Yeah those guys had a couple of joker releases up about a year ago and I even asked them if theyd be putting more up but they never replied. Looks like theres a few more there now, cheers.

Even bizzy b's own site junglistdownload.com only has 4 joker releases. He should just stick all of them up