RECOMMENDED VST'S

Check out KVRAudio.com for a few of the above listed by luzil
Swear by Glitch man =]
If your into that sorta thing lol
Though in a way i preferred the beta version
Intakt is great for rex
Battery for drums is pretty banging
Waves rennaisense (so havent spelt that one right) filters are pretty mmmmm

jus got hold of predator bro, how do u open it without a preset loaded lol been trying for ages?

preset field --> right click --> default preset

probably that isnt possible like in z3ta..

program --> initialize

u guys make me smile ;), no synth programmer would put out a synth without init preset function, no one would buy this, and im 100% sure its told in the manual without havent read it

Damn making music 30 years ago with modular hardware synths and linking all these cables, reseting knobs on and on must have been a daily nightmare

Yeah it's in the manual.
I wouldn't use z3ta without it.

I haven't found the initialise function in Albino 3. (Probably why I don't use it much)
Better be off to read the manual again.

Yeah it's in the manual.
I wouldn't use z3ta without it.

I haven't found the initialise function in Albino 3. (Probably why I don't use it much)
Better be off to read the manual again.

The Albino default patch is in the Diverse Sounds bank (I believe, or something like it) and its called z_initial_preset or something.
Thats the one you need. :thumbsup:

Rob Papen's Predator.......I swear by it!!!!

You know... I've been plenty content with Albino 2 and Blue... when I saw Predator... I checked the demo out and was "meh" because of the ^ two I already own.

I still think Blue is the best thing Papen has been behind... that thing is insanely precise and with 6 OSCs, it can be a total beast!

You know... I've been plenty content with Albino 2 and Blue... when I saw Predator... I checked the demo out and was "meh" because of the ^ two I already own.

I still think Blue is the best thing Papen has been behind... that thing is insanely precise and with 6 OSCs, it can be a total beast!

The demo for predator sucks big juicy balls!!!! Honestly, the main vst is awe inspiring! But I guess if you have some of his other stuff, it pretty much does the same thing!

Predator is the only Rob Papen product I own!

The demo for predator sucks big juicy balls!!!! Honestly, the main vst is awe inspiring! But I guess if you have some of his other stuff, it pretty much does the same thing!

Predator is the only Rob Papen product I own!

Oooooooh... honestly... Predator looked and sounded like a wanna be Albino to me but without the same quality sound.

Blue is definitely the best synth with his name on it... check the demo out and see what I'm talking about.

It has WAY more capability in terms of Modulation than any of the other "Papen" synths.

That big Bline I made in "Brain Surgery" the one in the middle of the track that doesn't do the same thing twice... I used Blue for that... hell, I think it's dry, it's a patch I made and was so impressed with the tone and harshness that I didn't feel the need to run it through anything else.

Back
Top Bottom