Recommended venues for a night

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Im looking for a suitable venue for a 150-200 capacity event, preferably in london but open to other areas. Ideally will have a system installed (i have a 12k rig if not)......Anyone recommend any where?

Are you looking to hire the whole club or just one room? If you just want a room maybe look at Fabric or Cable? Cos lets face it, if your gonna do it, do it right :D

suffolk street :gun:

the warehouse? fuck that place. the sound is shit unless you're right at the front getting crushed by cunts trying to mosh, stupid drink prices, and it's just filthy...i went in with white shoes, i came out with black ones.

the warehouse? fuck that place. the sound is shit unless you're right at the front getting crushed by cunts trying to mosh, stupid drink prices, and it's just filthy...i went in with white shoes, i came out with black ones.

if you go to a night with white shoes...

yes. Nice small intimate venue, but doesn't feel overcrowded.

Used to not be able to move in that place. Think the bad weather has thinned the numbers out a bit. When i was going Shogun and Viper like mid last year you couldnt move. Definately not as bad anymore, but like i say, probably the bad weather keeping people away.

- - - Updated - - -

Complaining about a rave being filthy? Especially a rave thats held in a car park... lol.

if you go to a night with white shoes...

well yeah, but it was either comfy white trainers or horribly uncomfortably brown shoes.

Complaining about a rave being filthy? Especially a rave thats held in a car park... lol.

tbh, getting a bit dirty wasn't my main concern, although i don't expect a popular indoor venue to be littered with muddy puddles and leaky ceilings.

it was mostly the sound, drinks prices and moshing that got on my tits.

Cafe 1001 is a great shout

Not a bad system, either

tried already....no late licence (even on friday/sat) and the bar spend is ridiculas. But venue is sweet, my mate plays there on ashatack nights,,,,,and ive been when danwell n co have played.

- - - Updated - - -

did you really go out in white shoes....i hope they wasnt anything less than a pair of vans my son

i actually enjoyed suffolk street. yeah the ground was dirty but i thought the sound was sick! last shogun was actually busier at the back than the front. As for moshing cunts, thats the people not the place, but yeah allow the moshing!

anyway, you could try and piggy back on a nigh like wefearsilence or something at cable? maybe see if you could host the bar or something?

tried already....no late licence (even on friday/sat) and the bar spend is ridiculas. But venue is sweet, my mate plays there on ashatack nights,,,,,and ive been when danwell n co have played

It's weird they can't get a regular late licence? They normally have for NYE & other 'special' occasions. Fair play re the bar spend doe..

How about the East Village basement? Or the lower level of Plan B?

Is Plastic People still going..

Back
Top Bottom