Recommended Souncards

Affliction said:
I would reccomend going a couple of steps up from the audiophile and choosing a Delta 66... more inputs and outputs plus the all important breakout box, +digital i/o.... and also closer to the top range of your budget..... the audiophile above is 199 in US $$$$.... the delta 66 will cost you around £210 UK££.

http://www.studiospares.com/product...tyle=1&Submit=Submit&p=1&cid=1&gid=1&hidden1=
thing is tho, the 66 aint got RCA in out, wouldnt thst be a bit of a hasle if you want to plug in a mixer that doesnt have 1/4 outs?

GorDo said:
thing is tho, the 66 aint got RCA in out, wouldnt thst be a bit of a hasle if you want to plug in a mixer that doesnt have 1/4 outs?

not a problem in the least. you either use adaptor plugs or make/the appropriate cable. in NO way should your choice in audio cards be subject to factors such as CABLES! think in terms of quality hardware!

i use DELTA44 and its fantastic. like the DELTA66 is has 4 ins and outs, a breakout box, and 26bit sampling rate at 96k.

as people seem to have gone USB crazy these units are cheap now too as they have a PCI card.

sayber said:
Whats up people Im getting a new PC very soon & I need a new soundcard. Can anyone recommended a quality card within the price region of £200. :cool:
mate go a bit higher and get a MOTU (mark of the unicorn) - best sound cards about bruv :shades:

Back
Top Bottom