Recommended Sample packs

Tundra

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Morning Gents

I am expanding my sample library and just wondering if any of the heads got any recommendations of must have sample packs?

Free sample packs or paid packs not too bothered just want to get some nice noises

Depends what your making mate.
As an all-rounder, all the Villem packs are really good & cheap. They also have some wicked bass sounds in there & some nice melodic pads and music loops.

Depends what your making mate.
As an all-rounder, all the Villem packs are really good & cheap. They also have some wicked bass sounds in there & some nice melodic pads and music loops.

cheers mate, I'm really just after all rounder packs to be fair, tried making a few liquid bits, some hip hop, jungly type track and some dancefloor tracks (all sound shit lol but just trying to find my sound)

will definitely be looking into some Villem packs now man!

I'll be releasing one sunday after I get some wray & neph + rocket fuel in me, I am going to the village funday where a brass band will be performing classic twists on modern hits.

***** These will not be the samples *****

The pack will consist of chopped up selection my new & unique social experiment on finding a new way for the nation to applaud good performances.

The pack will be released sunday evening hopefully, unless I have been deatined at her majestys pleasure.

:rodigan:

I'll be releasing one sunday after I get some wray & neph + rocket fuel in me, I am going to the village funday where a brass band will be performing classic twists on modern hits.

***** These will not be the samples *****

The pack will consist of chopped up selection my new & unique social experiment on finding a new way for the nation to applaud good performances.

The pack will be released sunday evening hopefully, unless I have been deatined at her majestys pleasure.

:rodigan:

haha yes mate, been waiting on this pack for ages :rodigan: :rodigan: :rodigan:

dlr specimen y and x
both june miller packs
samplephonics evolved drum and bass, most recent stuff by them is on point
also introspective dnb, for halftime and deep stuff

cheers mate will look into these

Last edited:
Lots of non-dnb packs have been doing it for me recently. I know i'm late with this but Phaleah in particular has some nice stuff as does Zed Bias' pack. If you're looking for more dnb grit though, i'm rating the Mortem samples that came out a while back, can upload the bits later if required. DLR's big bad bass pack is sick for resampling - available on Labsamples i think. Another pack worth checking is Ulterior Motive's bundle.

Lots of non-dnb packs have been doing it for me recently. I know i'm late with this but Phaleah in particular has some nice stuff as does Zed Bias' pack. If you're looking for more dnb grit though, i'm rating the Mortem samples that came out a while back, can upload the bits later if required. DLR's big bad bass pack is sick for resampling - available on Labsamples i think. Another pack worth checking is Ulterior Motive's bundle.

will check bro not just looking for dnb sample packs but any good ones I can grab

samplephonics evolved drum and bass, most recent stuff by them is on point
also introspective dnb, for halftime and deep stuff
Samplephonics D&B packs are always on point, as all of their packs are in general.
Although they don't always choose to reveal the artist's name who made them I can assure you that the quality is absolutely impeccable & being made by some of the most exciting artists in the game.

Back
Top Bottom