Recommended plugins??

jack2290

Can anyone recommend any plugins that they frequently use or find essential?? I'm using logic pro and i'm yet to install any 3rd party plugins. got a budget of roughly 50-100 quid

Il check those out. What do people think about battery? See that a lot of producers use it, don't hugely love logics own ultrabeat sequencer

I never use ultrabeat because I simply dont like it. But I have never found a need for any other drum sampler either. I just arrange the samples on audiotracks and have some percussion banks in the esx24 sampler.

This one is free as well, thought it would be worth mentioning.

Camelphat aint free. you might be mistaking it for camel crusher

I think it's cool that you have been using only logic plugins.
TBH most daws come with everything you need. it's just a matter of spending time to learn them.

I've just been using logic's own plug ins for years. I've been using a few others recently and they are decent. It's good to be limited when you start though. It means you learn the ins and outs of each plug in and parameter.

Check out jb plugins, or tb plugins, same thing. Free and worth having. If you can find a Nomad Factory bundle for cheap, I use them multiple times on every track, but I might have got lucky with the price, perhaps not worth full retail.

Also when it comes to an EDM genre, a bit of analogue rock'n'roll works very often. I like to keep my clones of LA-2A and 1176 close, and for warm EQing I like SSL/Pultec/API. Vintagewarmer (or some similar plugin) is an awesome one also when it comes to tube/tape emulation. About synths... Whatever works, depends on the sound. At the moment I'm digging Massive, Albino, and (lol) 3osc.

Back
Top Bottom