Recommended Gear???

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
i dont normally ask people for help on things but as im making tunes that will all in all go on here id like a lil help if pos....

im basically lookin for recommended Midi Controllers and Monitor Speakers, obviously want them cheap as pos but not comprimisin on quailty if pos.

if u aint accualty got wot u recommed then theres no point e.g. i have ......... n its ....... get the drift :) thanks

hopefully here frm sum1 soon
peace

drum.and.bass.till.i.die.

p.s. wobalz - cant chat shit - find it on New Tracks forum safe.

ive had the old tannoy reveal actives for a long time with a huge dynaudio sub underneath, they've worked well for me. i recommend getting a sub because without it you won't hear whats going on in your mix. midi contoller - all the novation stuff is good, the more pads/buttons the better. don't bother with the edirol pcr-1, its cheap and very small and convenient so its good for travelling around, but also a bit shit for serious use.

I've done pretty well with alesis m1 mkII active monitors. They're not the best there are but they have served poor me well enough. I've been thinking of getting a sub also but haven't had the €€. I've checked my mix's low ends with a couple of old huge hifi speakers.

You dont really need any high tec gear for todays D&B

You could write some wiked toonz on some software great software thats available on the net.

Example: Samples & sequencing software, mod trackers and so on

Great to get you started :)

Back
Top Bottom