Recommendations for music college/course in london area?

Aaron V

D'N'B HEAD
Ez all, I have applied for the electronic music production course @ SAE London which starts in october. was wondering if anybody here knows if this is a good place to go study and if not where else decent is there? not sure if sae is the best place to learn how to make dnb?

been makin tunes for a while now and wana get to know more so i can take it to the next level really.

Cheers in advanced for any advise! ;)

Personally.. I dont think SAE will be able to teach you about DnB...
Learn to make it urself and you will save a lot of pennies.

Its true at my college that the teachers don't really know much about dnb as such, but from going to college i have learnt alot about making dnb through other students, especially people on their second year, plus teachers will teach you about other stuff involved in music which will help broaden your outlook on music and help you understand more about technology. Trust me if you really want to get forward learning about music, any education in that field will help.

itll take a lil longer..but thers plenty of free resources on the net to help you learn anything, including most aspects of music, and edm..
and just mess around yourself and be practical, theory is good to know but nothing beats getting down and dirty...lol

have you tried approaching your favourite labels and suggesting a short internship?

if you have the time i'm sure at least one will be open to the idea if you can work for free.

in return for some admin and a lot of tea rounds you would be exposed to an awful lot and
i'm sure there would be opportunities.

sh*t, i would do it if i didn't live in the sticks and i'm nearly 30.

i know Shy @ D.S.B recently publicly were looking for interns.

Back
Top Bottom