Recommend sampler? Cubase

WhoSayReload?

VIP Junglist
I've got no sampler in cubase 5, I'm after something like Logic's ExS24, where you can pitch / tune and change ASDR, envelopes etc.

And the inbuilt pitch shifting sucks in cubase 5, I'd like some something more accurate. What do you reckon?

Safe

I've got no sampler in cubase 5, I'm after something like Logic's ExS24, where you can pitch / tune and change ASDR, envelopes etc.

And the inbuilt pitch shifting sucks in cubase 5, I'd like some something more accurate. What do you reckon?

Safe

ni kontakt, theres a free version aswell

I use either Vember Audio's short circuit or TAL Sampler. The former is free, TAL Sampler cost's $49 (iirc).
The last one can do real time resampling and AKAI style timestretching, which makes it great for jungly choppage.

edit: Oh, and I use Poise for single hit percussion, as the Dr Beat thing has severe issues with timing.

I use either Vember Audio's short circuit or TAL Sampler. The former is free, TAL Sampler cost's $49 (iirc).
The last one can do real time resampling and AKAI style timestretching, which makes it great for jungly choppage.

edit: Oh, and I use Poise for single hit percussion, as the Dr Beat thing has severe issues with timing.

I can't believe I never knew Tal made a sampler. The thing looks pretty sweet at well. Wish I would have known this back when I messed with Reaper. On the Ableton tip now.

Back
Top Bottom