Recommend Me Tunes Similar To Konflict - Messiah (Noisia Remix)

outcastsoldier

Hi,

I've been into D & B for about 15 years but I've always been a casual consumer, you know what I mean? I've listened to tens of thousands of d & b tunes but I never paid much attention to who was doing what beyond what I liked to listen to.

Anyway, few years ago I lost my multi-terabyte collection of tunes in a dispute with a former employer. I walked away with a few grand, he got my d & b collection. As you can imagine, I miss it, especially as it was compiled with the help of addicts who knew much more about d & b than i did so I lost all my favourite tune without the knowledge to get them back.

That's where you can help me! Can you name some tunes similar to the one in the title? I always preferred the Noisia Remix to the orignal but if you don't know it the original is good too.

I also liked Black Sun Empire, Raw Thang and I like what Pendulum do on the radio these days too, but I preferred the raw violence in Konflict - Messiah and especially the Noisia remix.

Recommend me some tunes! Save me from the radio!

Thanks for helping.

Err, yeah OK. Furry thing sprays Y fronts and Granddad does karaoke. Got any clues or is d & b not your thing and you just like to be comedian. Remember when we got into it, it wasn't about to break mainstream like it is today, maybe I am a bit out of touch but without the interest we showed back in the day you kids would have no d & b!

So help a granddad out. Get me some slippers and recommend some tunes.

You kids... :rolleyes:

I am 2 years older than you.

Sonny Jim.

:D

I will post you up some serious suggestions, I just couldn't resist that one!

Thanks $smarty, remembered the spor remix as soon as you mentioned it but had forgotten about Teebee.

As for you Moskit, you're about ready to retire aren't you? 30! Hope your pension plan isn't with Royal Mail.

This is one of the reasons people sign upto this site, the nfuck off almost straight away......

REALLY REALLY beginning to piss me off, people who know LOADS about DnB take the piss out of genuine fans who know less than they do.........

:lamur:
dont cry mate, it was only a joke

Thanks $smarty, remembered the spor remix as soon as you mentioned it but had forgotten about Teebee.

As for you Moskit, you're about ready to retire aren't you? 30! Hope your pension plan isn't with Royal Mail.

The Zimmerframe Skank is a highly technical & underated dance manouvere.

:D

If you're out of touch try:

Adam F - Metropolis
Optical - To Shape The Future
Calyx & Teebee - Warrior
Pendulum - Vault
Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code
Absolute Zero & Subphonics - The Code (SKC Remix)
Mindscape & Hydro - Skid Row

There is another Mindscape tune from 2008 which is in the same veign that is illuding me, I will add it when my brain starts working.

usaual suspects
loxy
keaton
dylan
bad company(bad taste album)
stakka and skynet(clockwork album
future cut
hive
gridlock

those are around that sorta sound your after mate hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom