Recommend me some tunes like sigma-all blue / brookes bro's-tear u down

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Just as title says really. Looking for some tunes that will go well with these sorta tunes.

Any recommendations are appreciated :D

cheers!

Some stuff by Blame, Muffler, Shock One, Camo & Krooked, Culture Shock and Baron is pretty uplifting and along the same sorta lines as those two tunes.

Double dropping All Blue into the second drop of Beautiful Lies is probably my favourite mix of all time. I rewind it at least 4 times everytime I play them. Sooooo sick.

Some stuff by Blame, Muffler, Shock One, Camo & Krooked, Culture Shock and Baron is pretty uplifting and along the same sorta lines as those two tunes.

Double dropping All Blue into the second drop of Beautiful Lies is probably my favourite mix of all time. I rewind it at least 4 times everytime I play them. Sooooo sick.

Any tracks in particular?

Whos that Beautiful Lies by?

Cheers fella

xample-contra
Logistics-flashback
high contrast-if we ever
high contrast-basement track
High Contrast - Tough Guys Don't Dance LP
chase & status-take me away
Calibre-Mr majestic

Blame: Because of You, Rush, Out There
Shock One: Polygon, True Believer, Way You Move
Culture Shock: Rework, Vice Chase, Imax, Kronix
Muffler: Waves Breaking, Mermaids, Hear Me Scream
Baron: Drive In Drive By, Blinking Fists, Turn Up the Sun

To name but a few.

getting pretty bored of people comming on here just basically saying 'tell me what i want to know' [even though it is presented in a courteous way]

less and less people contributing nowadays, too many people just wana use and abuse everyone elses information centre.

getting pretty bored of people comming on here just basically saying 'tell me what i want to know' [even though it is presented in a courteous way]

less and less people contributing nowadays, too many people just wana use and abuse everyone elses information centre.

Sorry I asked!! :confused: I only just started mixing man, wanted a few ideas to help me out a little bit. I'd help someone in the same situation in years to come.

Easy on, everyones gotta start somewhere.

How am I abusing it? Im asking so I can get ideas and therefore have a better vinyl collection and play better tunes at partys and spread the d'n'b vibe, thats why I signed up mate. To learn more about it and get ideas and that. Didnt everyone??

If I find a decent tune I'll get people to have a listen and tell people to search for it. Im not going to be like "NO only IM allowed to listen to this!" Tunes are made to be shared and loved by everyone not just a select few. Wheres the love?

Thanks to everyone who actually put something useful on here. Youve helped me out. Cheers :)

Last edited:
sorry bro. wasn't really aim at yourself man, sorry i vented here....

just seems over the last 2 weeks theres been about 20 threads of roughly the same thing 'i like this, tell me other stuff like this' these people get their information and then dissapear never to be seen again.

i guess if you like your vocally/liquid laid back vibes vibes. you might wana check out some artists like lenzmen, makotto, (some of) chase and status stuff, zyon base, artificial intelligence, commix, spectrasoul, nu:tone, logisitcs, high contrast....

might not strictly be what you're looking for, but it'll give you a bigger base and idea of that kinda sounds, going in deeper on some places and lighter in others.

peace.

i guess if you like your vocally/liquid laid back vibes vibes. you might wana check out some artists like lenzmen, makotto, (some of) chase and status stuff, zyon base, artificial intelligence, commix, spectrasoul, nu:tone, logisitcs, high contrast....

might not strictly be what you're looking for, but it'll give you a bigger base and idea of that kinda sounds, going in deeper on some places and lighter in others.

peace.

No worries, just needed a few artists so I can get on a search and find some tunes. Yeah I love Chase & Status, some of there tunes are good getting a but rinsed though now.

Cheers mate il have a look tonight see what they are like, I thank you for your superior knowledge :not_worth lol

That's a bit narrow minded riisu. There are people on here with a wealth of knowledge about lots of music. If they want to share it then they will reply, if they don't they won't. Sharing information with inexperienced people is a virtue worth striving for.

That's a bit narrow minded riisu. There are people on here with a wealth of knowledge about lots of music. If they want to share it then they will reply, if they don't they won't. Sharing information with inexperienced people is a virtue worth striving for.

And that ends todays lesson kids :)

Sorry I asked!! :confused: I only just started mixing man, wanted a few ideas to help me out a little bit. I'd help someone in the same situation in years to come.

Easy on, everyones gotta start somewhere.

How am I abusing it? Im asking so I can get ideas and therefore have a better vinyl collection and play better tunes at partys and spread the d'n'b vibe, thats why I signed up mate. To learn more about it and get ideas and that. Didnt everyone??

If I find a decent tune I'll get people to have a listen and tell people to search for it. Im not going to be like "NO only IM allowed to listen to this!" Tunes are made to be shared and loved by everyone not just a select few. Wheres the love?

Thanks to everyone who actually put something useful on here. Youve helped me out. Cheers :)

HOW DARE U ABUSE OUR INFORMATION CENTRE :ban:

HOW DARE U ABUSE OUR INFORMATION CENTRE :ban:

Well im obviously not abusing YOUR information centre, because the only information uv got is wank :ban:

I wasnt asking you anyway I am asking the people, like some1 said, who want to help me out. You dont have to help me.

Cheers everyone, sorted!!

:rave:

i do agree man, totally. just seems to be a lot of people joining this community to taketaketake, with no intention of giving back.

it was more of an observation really, but it just grinds my gears.

Back
Top Bottom