Recommend me some half-time jungle bizness!

TR-808

Hey all, I'm looking for a particular style of DnB that I can't really describe any better than "half-time jungle", as stupid of a name as that might be. The only artists I know who do this kind of thing are Om Unit and Fracture, but my lord would I love more stuff like theirs. In particular these tunes strike my fancy: Moresounds x Fracture - Dead & Bury, Om Unit - Grey Skies Over Chicago, Fracture x Chimpo - Hard Food

Thanks in advance for the recs :2thumbs:

Scour through Exit's releases, you should probably find a good few tracks you like there.

Unless it's strictly throwback stuff you are looking for Homemade Weapons EP on Samurai might be of interest:

Om Unit & Sam Binga released a collaborative EP which is great:

Sum One EP on Planet Mu is the most grossly overlooked release in the whole of halftime DnB.

Cheers everybody. Forgot to mention I'm also a huge Binga fan and love everything Exit and Samurai put out (though that's not particularly unique is it?). Otherwise everything linked should be pretty new, got a good next few hours planned

Try Sully, Dawn Day Night, Sonis, Itoa, Crypticz, Lakeway, Fixate, Chimpo, Slick Shoota, Iyer, Deft, Tehbis, Touchy Subject....I could go on

Back
Top Bottom