Recommend me some DEEP and BASSHEAVY Partytunes pls!!

why are u not posting=? I`m in need of some addictive deep dark and heavy partytunes so GET THE FUKK UP and post some!!

why are u not posting=? I`m in need of some addictive deep dark and heavy partytunes so GET THE FUKK UP and post some!!

Try searching for one of the many threads that relate to the style of tunes you are after in the search bar before creating a new thread

define a deep bassheavy party tune?

party tune is a phrase totally open to conjecture.

ya i would`ve posted an example if i had one!! It`s just, u know, i went raving a long time and i never found anything close to the things i heard in my fukkin computer. its too sad, its like a kind of standard that exists only in my head as i`m nearly believing, coz everything i find in the web is not compareable to what my ears are used to!!

ya i would`ve posted an example if i had one!! It`s just, u know, i went raving a long time and i never found anything close to the things i heard in my fukkin computer. its too sad, its like a kind of standard that exists only in my head as i`m nearly believing, coz everything i find in the web is not compareable to what my ears are used to!!

hard to help without examples mate..

i played this at a house party in may time and it went off, guess that kinda fits the category..

Last edited by a moderator:
hard to help without examples mate..

i played this at a house party in may time and it went off, guess that kinda fits the category..

thx but it`s too minimal.. the only track i recognized from the clubs i went to is Shy Fx- Shake your body, but the bassline is not complex enough i like it when the bass is telling you a story and you get 100%ly satisfaction, don`t know how 2 dezcribe it ;s and also shake your body is not dark enough..

and planet dust by bad company also reminds me but both tunes are not exactly what i`m searching for

this one`s a bassline i like from the core but its to sterile not fast enough and not enough party.. and i don`t like the monster noise too.. ;s

Back
Top Bottom