Recommend me some Classics

i think that jungle brothers tune would be so much better if it didnt have that cheesy childrens show bassline

Do you get shot for pushing forward Pendulum? lol

Modern classics you probably already have though, although don't think have been mentioned

Clips - Slippery Slopes
Dilinja - Twist Em Out
Chase and Status - Duppy Man

Oh dear I see I hit a nerve. Im not here to wind people up at all, I'm just saying anyone with a vivid interest in Jungle/ DnB would realise the classic value's of the track in question. I pulled you up on it and your spitting your dummy out.

Yes you have hit a nerve, i don't like being spoken to like i'm some cunt who doesn't know fuck all.

You say 'anyone with a vivid interest in Jungle/ DnB would realise the classic value's of the track in question' i agree with that statement that other people do feel that it's a classic, i don't i'm afraid although it is good tune.

how bout
Gangster Sound - Paradise (Strictly Underground Records)
DJ Hype - Peace Love & Unity / And Remember Folks (True Playaz)
J & J - Physix (Strictly Underground Records)
A-Sides - Punks (Strictly Underground Records)
Pascal - Reality (D'z Mix) / Funkadelic (Frontline Records)
Gang Related & Mask - Reasons For Living EP (Dope Dragon, Dope Dragon)
Dream Team, The - Rollin Numbers - The Rollin Mixes (Joker Records)
Nasty Habits - Shadow Boxing / Prototyped (31 Records)
R.B.Monty* - Steppa Style / Steppa's Anthem (Remix) (Frontline Records)
Ellis Dee & MC Fearless - The Real Killer (Collusion Records)
Dave wallace - expressions 2 (moving shadow)
Prisoners Of Technology - Delikutt Beats / What Does It Mean (Fresh Kutt Records)
Divine Intervention (2) - Devils / Angels (Influential)
Macko - Fade Away / Tune Your Bass (Fury Recordings)
Basement Jaxx - Fly Life (Multiply Records)
Rude & Deadly* - Give Me A Dubplate (Smokers Inc, Smokers Inc)
Undercover Agent - Hypnosis Remix / Five Tones (Juice Records
Nuyorican Soul Featuring Jocelyn Brown & Roy Ayers - I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun / Sweet Tears (Talkin' Loud 4hero) 12" 1997
DJ Hype - Jack To A King / Only One Life To Give
Moby - James Bond Theme (grooves mix)

Yes you have hit a nerve, i don't like being spoken to like i'm some cunt who doesn't know fuck all.

You say 'anyone with a vivid interest in Jungle/ DnB would realise the classic value's of the track in question' i agree with that statement that other people do feel that it's a classic, i don't i'm afraid although it is good tune.

Alright Mate, we'll just have to leave it there and agree to disagree.
I think with 'classic' tunes though it isn't a case of whether you like a track or not. Matey up there mentioned getting shot for calling out Pendulum, as much as I dislike them very much and it pains me to say it, even some of their tracks have become somewhat classics.

That is all. No hard feeling etc etc

Thats not a problem but please, don't disregard my knowledge of the scene as i have put in a few hours here and there since nineteen longtime.

Regarding Pendulum, i think 'Vault' and 'Masochist' are bangers!

Last edited:
mr G is correct everyone knows that the best part of Original Nuttah is the final 2 minutes when its just the drum and the bass.

Back
Top Bottom